Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,003 (8,017,220 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)