Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,914 (4,977,706 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (25 minutes ago)