Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,696 (7,613,692 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)