Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01332 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,422 (256,889 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)