Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01336 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 4% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,263 (244,148 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)