Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13620 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,855 (元28,300) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (44 minutes ago)