Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,730 (元27,431) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)