Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 854 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12939 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,010 (元15,533) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)