Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,553 (元26,576) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)