Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12924 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,431 (元26,547) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)