Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25439 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,878 (19,173 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)