Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24561 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,645 (18,913 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)