Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00713 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,346 (188,732 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)