Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,290 (269,871 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (36 minutes ago)