Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,445 (186,239 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (38 minutes ago)