Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,983 (1,955,276 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (20 minutes ago)