Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,831 (2,414,804 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)