Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,045 (3,918,437 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)