Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 122% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,662 (CHF 7,097) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)