Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,621 (COL$5,512,121) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)