Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,586 (COL$8,359,430) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)