Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,846 (COL$6,523,409) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)