Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Almería, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09206 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,656 (Bs 61,433) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)