Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela vs Almería, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01426 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,225 (226,164 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)