Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09490 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 85% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,555 (Bs 58,534) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)