Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09201 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,502 (Bs 59,796) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (about 2 hours ago)