Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,534 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (27 minutes ago)