Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 49% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,605 (₨113,264) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (34 minutes ago)