Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09418 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,185 (Bs 55,055) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)