Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09364 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,261 (Bs 56,181) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (36 minutes ago)