Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12755 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,591 (元12,473) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)