Cost of living comparison between Baotou, China and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13576 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,526 (元18,604) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)