Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01723 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,987 (RD$ 115,306) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)