Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01797 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,784 (RD$ 99,277) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (43 minutes ago)