Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,947 (2,587,062 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)