Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,034 (Rp 42,749,729) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (40 minutes ago)