Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,731 (Rp 27,604,145) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)