Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,710 (Rp 38,538,946) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (24 minutes ago)