Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,414 (1,583,150 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)