Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27255 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,220 (R$ 8,143) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)