Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,859 (R$ 12,505) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)