Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,264 (R$ 12,450) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)