Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,710 (AU$6,654) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)