Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.675 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,271 (AU$4,848) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)