Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23239 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,488 (6,402TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)