Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24155 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,399 (5,791TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)