Cost of living comparison between Balıkesir, Turkey and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26804 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,218 (8,274TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)