Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 44% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,744 (3,317 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)