Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47780 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 50% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €947 (1,983 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)