Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05851 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,297 (ARS $56,354) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (44 minutes ago)