Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,645 (₨223,620) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)