Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01869 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,117 (Php113,258) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)