Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,155 (5,142,576 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)