Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,364 (3,260,409 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)