Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,184 (3,065,391 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)