Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01574 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,172 (Php74,492) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (35 minutes ago)