Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01624 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,193 (Php73,442) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)