Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,916 (Php101,803) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)