Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,170 (Php71,019) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)