Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22143 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,162 (9,765 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)