Cost of living comparison between Babylon, New York, United States and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 185% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €9,275 ($9,960) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)