Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01257 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,299 (₨103,366) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)