Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,196 (₨159,952) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (44 minutes ago)