Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,872 in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)