Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 105% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,153 (NZ$9,265) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)