Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,232 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,021 ($3,562) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (23 minutes ago)