Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24858 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,700 (﷼ 10,862) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)