Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04837 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,268 (E£ 26,214) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)