Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04733 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,325 (E£ 28,000) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)