Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05140 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,105 (E£ 21,505) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (30 minutes ago)