Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,201 (793,093 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)