Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,210 (479,707 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)