Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,229 (496,824 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (about 1 hour ago)