Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00288 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,364 (820,994 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)