Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06199 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,501 (Nakfa56,482) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)