Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06016 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,382 (Nakfa56,221) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)