Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06088 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,595 (Nakfa59,051) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (30 minutes ago)