Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05566 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,190 (Nakfa39,343) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)