Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24184 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,967 (12,267 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)