Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24142 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,076 (12,740 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)