Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24036 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,964 (12,332 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)