Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27312 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,882 (10,550 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)