Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26271 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,856 (7,065 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)