Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27334 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,001 (10,978 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)