Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25050 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,737 (6,934 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)