Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26894 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,056 (11,363 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (41 minutes ago)