Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24953 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,977 (7,922 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (20 minutes ago)