Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01385 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,123 (₨81,076) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)