Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,817 (5,080,736 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)