Cost of living comparison between Arusha, Tanzania and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,163 (7,337,361 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)