Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,965 (7,013,778 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (32 minutes ago)