Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 4% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,112 (7,336,127 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)