Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,129 (CH$2,196,218) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)