Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,474 (5,766,420 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)