Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,450 (3,567,800 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)