Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,603 (5,729,213 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (36 minutes ago)