Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,416 (3,237,102 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (36 minutes ago)