Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,023 (2,941,837 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)