Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,346 (﷼ 51,264,769) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)