Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,278 (﷼ 52,893,353) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (37 minutes ago)