Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21941 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,291 (10,441 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)